Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Base Office: Budapest or Singapore
Business Line: Marketing
Direct Manager: Head of Marketing, Lynx Analytics
Founded in 2010, Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics company run by world-class quantitative marketing scientists and industry-experienced data scientists. Our focus is to become the world’s leading telecom analytics solution provider while advancing graph analytics technology.
We are headquartered in Singapore and we also have operations in Hong Kong, USA, Hungary, South Africa, Indonesia, and in several other Southeast Asian countries. Our clients include some of Asia’s largest telecommunication companies, and we are currently expanding geographically and into other industry verticals. Our teams’ qualifications are global, including Professors, PhDs, MSc’s, and MBAs from Ivy League schools, INSEAD and NUS, as well as experience at other start-ups and blue-chip companies (Google, Palantir, SAP, Vodafone, Barclays, GE, Morgan Stanley, to name but a few). It is the combination of our industry insight and experience, scalable proprietary technology, and highly qualified people that drives our compelling value proposition.
Lynx Analytics’ technology is already deployed across the region at various clients and there is significant growth potential for the company, as well as numerous career opportunities as we continue to scale up our operations.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our inhouse marketing team. The role will focus on strengthening our digital presence by enhancing SEO visibility, expanding our followership, and building an effective inbound automation system.
The ideal candidate is experienced in digital marketing for a B2B business with long sales cycles (>6 months). You possess a holistic view of the new lead nurturing lifecycle from awareness, consideration, to preference and decision. You are a topical expert in SEO and SEM, particularly for B2B solutions where there are multiple stakeholders and client topics.
As an integral part of our marketing team, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing to manage, analyse and enhance our website, blog, and social media. You will be responsible for identifying new distribution channels and partners, such as vertical media publishers, to create and propagate viral effects for our solution content.
You will manage a network of external design and content specialists, to ensure timely delivery of sales support and solution marketing collateral. You also collaborate with internal sales, product, and HR teams to create relevant digital assets such as PowerPoint presentations and branding material. Given our distributed global presence, strong independence and ability to communicate remotely are important success factors in this role.
• Manage and enhance the corporate website, blogs, social media and partner solution galleries
• Maximize online exposure for our marketing content, by rigorously measuring the effectiveness of our audience targeting with the use of marketing analytics tools
• Lead our SEO and SEM execution, and actively manage supporting topic clusters
• Manage an external team of freelance content and design specialists • Create new and update existing marketing collateral including presentations, ebooks, newsletters, blogs, press kits and social media
• Work with Head of Marketing to fine-tune our HubSpot inbound automation system, and assess new workflows to optimize lead scoring and nurturing operations
• Help with quick turn-around design tasks, particularly for sales and marketing communications
• Contribute to monthly performance reporting and dashboarding.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree qualified, preferably in a marketing discipline
• Hands-on expertise on search engine optimization (SEO) and Google topic clusters
• Hands-on expertise on Google Analytics and inbound automation systems (HubSpot preferred)
• Deep understanding of the B2B buyer audience and sales cycle, with demonstrated experience in lead nurturing
• Telecommunications domain knowledge an advantage
• Technical mindset, with a willingness to invest time to understand complex B2B solutions
• Native proficiency in spoken and written English
• Digital editing skills such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere are appreciated
• Independent, pragmatic and results-driven