Role: Talent Acquisition/HR Executive (SEA)
Base Office: Singapore
Classification: Permanent, full time
Direct Manager: HR Director, Singapore
Founded in 2010, Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics company run by world-class quantitative marketing scientists and industry-experienced data scientists. Our focus is to become the world’s leading telecom analytics solution provider while advancing graph analytics technology.
We are headquartered in Singapore and we also have operations in Hong Kong, USA, Hungary, South Africa, Indonesia, and in several other Southeast Asian countries. Our clients include some of Asia’s largest telecommunication companies, and we are currently expanding geographically and into other industry verticals. Our teams’ qualifications are global, including Professors, PhDs, MSc’s, and MBAs from Ivy League schools, INSEAD and NUS, as well as experience at other start-ups and blue-chip companies (Google, Palantir, SAP, Vodafone, Barclays, GE, Morgan Stanley, to name but a few). It is the combination of our industry insight and experience, scalable proprietary technology, and highly qualified people that drives our compelling value proposition.
Lynx Analytics’ technology is already deployed across the region at various clients and there is significant growth potential for the company, as well as numerous career opportunities as we continue to scale up our operations.
Reporting to the Global HR Director in Singapore, this role will oversee and coordinate recruitment processes across the SEA region to ensure a resourcing capability that will support the fast pace of growth within the business. Additionally, they will assist in managing HR operations across the business.
This position will suit an individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with a diverse group of people, including those in senior leadership positions. The ideal candidate will be experienced in undertaking recruitment across a variety of roles, preferably within technology or analytics. Experienced in working in a multi-stakeholder environment, you should be able to deal with complexity and ambiguity, while having an organised delivery approach. You will also will be required to represent Lynx Analytics appropriately and professionally to external parties and potential candidates, in addition to building strong internal relationships. Being part of the HR team, you will need to reflect the Lynx Analytics Values (see below), identify these qualities in potential recruits and represent them through ongoing HR projects and activities across the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to establish themselves as a key contributor to our HR team, within a rapidly expanding and dynamic business environment.
- Manage ongoing recruitment assignments for all roles within the SEA region (and globally as required) including:
- sourcing and screening candidates, including responding to direct applications and managing our LinkedIn profile
- developing job descriptions (if required)
- conducting interviews (phone, face to face and skype)
- organising technical tests and follow-up interviews with other stakeholders
- finalising offers internally and the generation of offer letters and employment contracts
- Optimise the company’s direct recruitment methods, particularly with regard to search (using Linkedin and other appropriate tools as required)
- Build and manage a candidate database and recruitment “pipeline” for each practice
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to ensure positive relationships with key partners are maintained where appropriate
- Assist with the marketing of the Lynx Analytics Employer brand and value proposition, including maintenance of the careers website and social media channels and monitoring relevant external sites (such as Glassdoor)
- Manage graduate recruitment opportunities including attendance at appropriate careers fairs and events, and developing supporting marketing materials in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Liaise with the TA/HR Executive in Budapest to ensure a consistent approach
- Oversee all HR administrative operations, including HR Data and reporting and assisting in the provision of HR analytics (such as the generation of metrics/monthly HR dashboards), in conjunction with the TA/HR Executive in the Budapest office
- Manage onboarding processes for new starters in the Asia region, including assisting in the development of onboarding packs/materials, ensuring induction schedules are in place for new hires, conducting onboarding HR introductions etc.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements with regard to employee documentation (including assisting in maintaining the employee P-files for the region accurately and efficiently)
- Assist the HR Director and Office manager in the organisation of staff events and in promoting the values and desired culture within Lynx
- Manage or support ad-hoc HR Projects as required (ie HR system implementation)
- For Singapore, undertake HR administrative processes including:
- EP and S-Pass applications, including the posting of roles on JobsBank and managing all related procedures as required
- generation of employment confirmation / employee-requested letters
- confirming probation clearance and issuing related documentation
- assisting in generating salary increment letters, tax clearance and cancelation etc.
- Respond to queries as required from employees regarding policies and procedures related to their employment (e.g. leave and other contractual or statutory entitlements).
- Provide support to the HR team with respect to ensuring Performance and Talent management processes (including performance reviews) are undertaken as required.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified, preferably in a business discipline
- Experience in a business-to-business sales or business development role, ideally in the financial services or telecommunications sectors
- Knowledge of predictive analytics and Big Data positions
- Experience in building the sales function from the “ground up”, preferably with a rapid-growth environment
- The ability to generate a strong pipeline of prospects and to close sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise with manage multiple stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisation (including the ability to present to C-suite executives)
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing abilities
- Highly organised and disciplined with the ability to work autonomously and be self-managing
- High level of initiative and proactivity with an energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Willingness to undertake travel as required (approximately 30-50%, within the region)
- Additional language abilities are appropriate to the region would advantageous but are not essential.
Have questions about applying for a position at Lynx Analytics? Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.